Gardens hold more than dirt and plants. They hold power. They heal.

Gardens foster community and relationships and awaken the senses while they provide hope and teach patience and fortitude.

Gardens contribute to our quality of life whether we're working in them or sitting back and taking them in.

Here we will dig deep and expose what all gardens hold, teach and reveal.

Website Comments

September 5th, 2011

Hello all and happy Labor Day!  I would imagine many of you are at the state fair and it could not be a more perfect day for it. I hope you are having a great time.

Today I am celebrating by working and then I am going to clean out my basement while my husband and our daughter play and enjoy their time together.  I love to organize and I love being with my family, so why not combine these two favorite activities?!

While working this morning, I've been tweaking our new website.  I would greatly appreciate it if, when you have a couple of minutes, you would check it out and let me know what you think by clicking on the Contact and Comments page.  Any input you can give would be great!

Thank you so much and have a lovely rest of the holiday and week.

Take care,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw this on a sign, "Happiness may be found along the way...not just the destination."

    A few weeds in our gardens are ok as long as we are doing what's most important.

    Thank you for the reminder to keep our priorities in the forefront.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your input. What insights did you have reading the post? What are your related experiences? Can you add to the content? Thanks for reading!